Maintain & Repair, Don’t Replace!
We provide an efficient and professional automatic door service, supplying a range of products to suit a wide range of businesses. We champion a repair, not replace, mentality and utilise our many years of experience and expertise to deliver the very best value for our customers.
Of equal importance to selecting and installing the most suitable automatic door is the ongoing servicing and maintenance. We can provide customers with a reliable ongoing arrangement to ensure their doors are compliant to all necessary safety measures. Whether we have installed the doors or not, we are happy to undertake any necessary servicing and maintenance including repairs.
- We are an ADSA (Automatic Door Suppliers Association) accredited company. Our Engineers are ADSA trained and qualified, conversant with BS EN16005.
- Our Engineers hold UKPIA/SPA Safety Passports, required for all contractors undertaking work on petrol filling stations.
- We provide nationwide coverage and 24/7 Helpdesk support.
- Directly employed BS 7858 Security Vetted Engineers
We carry out maintenance in line with the original equipment manufacturers recommendations. This will increase the life, value and performance of your automatic door system and includes a cost-effective programme of regular inspections and a prompt repair service when applicable to keep it SAFE.
- One or more visits per annum subject to usage
- Free Safety Check
- Free Logbook Replacement
- Reactive Calls chargeable or inclusive
- Parts chargeable or inclusive
REACTIVE CALL OUTS
We provide our engineers with regular training to keep them up to date with current and future standards.
- Real-time vehicle location tracking, for realistic response times
- Emergency response times from 2 to 4 hours
- 24/7 UK dedicated Helpdesk