Safetell’s Meridian Module combines two proven products, the Stalwart Steel Door and the Bulk Transfer Unit, providing secure transfer of cash to external locations. The combination offers significant manual and ballistic attack resistance. The security vision panel allows staff to see who is at the transfer unit.
Typical applications include banks, cash centres, foreign exchange and retail stores.
- The external door can either be opened by an authorised key holder or by the courier alerting staff by the call button/microphone
- Transfer capacity 70ltrs
- With the external door open, the internal staff control the access of the electronically controlled Bulk Transfer Unit
- Only one door of the BTU can be opened at any one time. Closing is assisted by gas springs to ensure positive latching
- Outer frame is secured into a prepared opening
- Electrical points are required for the BTU and electrical door release and intercom
BS 5051 G1, G2
EN 1522 FB4
BS EN 1063 BR4
APPLICATIONS FOR MERIDAN MODULE
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Tailored service & maintenance packages are available for all Safetell products