GLASS SWING GATE NR1A
Glass Swing Gates are designed to assist with pedestrian access control. This type of entrance gate is typically installed inside buildings or outside (under canopy) to control the flow of people into and out of an area.
They are intended to operate alongside electronic systems as supplementary devices to turnstiles or for passageways where strict access control is not required and wide passage way is a key factor. Glass Swing Gates are easy to install and this format includes an adjustable radar detection zone.
- Easy installation – the construction of the glass swing gates enables mounting it to the foundation without dismantling any part of the device
- Bidirectional movement – enables work in various modes e.g. control of passenger traffic for both directions or control of passenger traffic for any chosen direction of movement
- Verifying the arm’s position – equipped with measurement system to verify the position of the arm
- Arms blocking system – equipped with arms blocking system having overload function. In case of applying extensive force to the arm this function releases the arms blocking system
- Motorised arm – the mechanism is equipped with a motor, moving the arm and clutch, preventing the mechanism from damages
- Radar detection zone – adjustable radar detection zone from 0.5m – 2.8m
- Optional pictograms – visual signalling of glass swing gate to inform about traffic directions, a red cross informs that the traffic direction is turned off, a green arrow informs that the direction is turned on
Standard finish in stainless steel with either a stainless steel or glass arm
APPLICATIONS FOR GLASS SWING GATE
Sports facility entrance gates
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Tailored service & maintenance packages are available for all Safetell products