Staff Controlled Public Access
Safetell’s Staff Controlled Public Access System enables staff to remotely control how many people can enter a premises to help adhere to social distancing requirements. The system can be easily integrated alongside an existing access control. Controller buttons, typically located at a counter position, indicate to the person awaiting entry the status of the lock, red for locked and green for open.
A typical application would be in a bank or retail stores whereby the staff can utilise the system from inside the secure area allowing for social distancing measures to remain in place.
- Allows staff to have full control of the number of people entering an establishment, adhering to current social distancing measures
- Can be integrated successfully with existing access control
- A re-settable call point will be installed inside the branch which will override the Maglock in the event of an emergency
- The controller buttons are located at the counter position and have a light to indicate the status of the lock, red for locked and green to indicate open
- Staff controlled public access means that there is no need for a member of staff to man the door to maintain social distancing measures
- Can be used alongside Safetell’s Access Control Door Security
Bespoke to project requirement
APPLICATIONS FOR STAFF CONTROLLED PUBLIC ACCESS
Guard house entrances
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Tailored service & maintenance packages are available for all Safetell products
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT