SECURITY PASS DOOR
Safetell’s Pass Doors offer a high security solution designed to assist entry and exit in conjunction with our Security Portals and Revolving Doors. They are available as emergency exit doors, with panic hardware. A range of passage widths are available, including a DDA approved wide version.
We provide a range of security resistance levels including EN1627 RC4 Manual Attack rating and EN1522 FB3 Ballistic Rating. Our Pass Doors are designed to be integrated with any access control system.
Typical applications include corporate buildings, data centres, leisure centres and areas where Security Portals and Revolving Doors are utilised.
- RC4 anti-burglary structure according to UNI EN 1627
- FB3 bulletproof structure according to UNI EN 1522 (optional structural steel protection Co156SP006)
- BR3/S bulletproof glass according to EN 1063 with 28/29 mm thick and P7B grade for burglary resistance according to EN 356
- Escape routes CE certification according to EN 14351-1
- 3 closing points steel-Lock (with automatic lock), grade 7 anti-burglary certification according to Pr EN15685 / UNI EN 12209
- Anti-panic emergency push bar (certified model Co3M3)
- Professional electromagnet with holding force up to 650 Kg
Width of passage: 900/1200
Internal: EN 1063 BR1/S
External: EN 1063 BR2/S
On request: EN 1627 RC4,
EN 1063 BR3/S
APPLICATIONS FOR GLASS SWING GATE
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Tailored service & maintenance packages are available for all Safetell products